If you like Saag Paneer and Thai food you'll like this. The spice of the dish is tamed by the sweet of the coconut.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 cup of onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp of garlic-ginger paste
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 bag of frozen paneer cheese
- 1 tsp. of garam masala
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 heaping tsp. of curry paste
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic-ginger paste and saute.
- When onions are translucent, add tomatoes and saute. Add spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, chili powder and garam masala.
- When all ingredients are mixed well, add it to a food processor and pulse until it is blended.
- In a separate pan, add paneer and a bit of oil and allow it to brown on sides.
- In the pot, add coconut milk and blended spinach dish and curry paste. Stir.
- When paneer cubes are brown add them, some more salt and peas.
Serve with rice.